Advanced Technology was established in 1997, working in the field of IT-Security, It Started by "Research & Development".
In 1999 Advanced Technology produced its first product for non-civilian use, it was; "Information Security Key" which is used to secure data and information.
In 2000 Advanced Technology released its second product; "Software Protection Key –Dongle-", It is used to protect software form illegal usage.
In 2016, Advanced Technology was acquired by ATW Ltd.
We are Providing IT Security Consultancy, Our Information security experts helps your organizations to be protected against malware, hackers, employee mistakes and natural disasters. Advanced Technology IT Security Services Includes:
- • Offers internal management consultancy advice and practical assistance on information security risk and control matters throughout the organization and promotes the commercial advantages of managing information security risks more efficiently and effectively.
- • Develops information security strategies.
- • Develops information security roadmaps, business cases and remediation plans.
- • Contributes towards the preparation and authorizes the implementation of necessary information security policies, standards, procedures and guidelines, in conjunction with the Security Committee.
- • Conducts information security risk assessments and control selection activities.
- • Design and implementation of security processes.
- • Definition and development of security control designs including those required to support external regulations.
- • Contributes towards the design and operation of related compliance monitoring and improvement activities to ensure compliance both with internal security policies etc. and applicable laws and regulations.
- • Designs and executes information security awareness training and educational activities
- • Implements security solutions (infrastructure and/or application) including the design, configuration, development, testing and deployment of security-related technologies such as Security.
- • Information & Event Monitoring (SIEM), Identity & Access Management, IDS/IPS, Data Loss Prevention, Digital Rights Management, Network Access Control and Payments Security technologies (e.g. Tokenization).
- • Routine line management and leadership of staff within the Information Security Management function
- • Supports the design, implementation, operation and maintenance of the Information Security Management System based on the ISO/IEC 27000 series standards, including certification against ISO/IEC 27001 where applicable.
- • Conducts activities relating to contingency planning, business continuity management and IT disaster recovery in conjunction with relevant functions and third parties.
For Pricing and More Information, Please Contact:email@example.com